Ace Vapor

Ace Vapor

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Review Rules

I just wanted to post some rules I have for myself when doing reviews. I don't work or am I affiliated with any company that creates or sells vapor liquid or supplies. If I get a free sample from a company like Mister E or Innokin I will include a full disclosure with the review to make sure the reviews are on the up and up.

If you would like me to review one of your items feel free to contact me for a shipping address. Also please include any specs or other information you want included in the review.

I look forward to all feedback on my reviews. I love interaction no matter if it's positive or negative. There are so many items and liquid on the market it's hard to decide what to review. If you have a suggestion feel free to let me know and I'll move it up the list and get a review done.

As always thanks for reading and enjoy the smoke,

Ace Vapor


No comments:

Post a Comment