Ace Vapor

Ace Vapor

Saturday, August 16, 2014

My vaping story

 I discovered vaping the same way as many others, I wanted to find a way to quit smoking. I was tired of the evil looks from people when they discovered I smoked. I was sick of paying all the taxes associated with smoking and honestly I was sick of smoking and needed to find a way to quit.

 A couple years ago, I went to my local gas station and bought a $9.99 e-cig kit that looked and felt like a cigarette. I charged it on my computer ready to experience the future. It was horrible no taste, no smoke, no enjoyment. All I could think was this e-cig thing is never going to catch on.

 At the start of this year I noticed vape shops opening up all over my hometown of Grand Rapids. Maybe something different has come out making e-cigarettes better I thought to myself. I stopped in a local shop named Joost Vaper and was surprised to see all the different styles and flavors that were now available.  The recommended that I start with a inexpensive kit and move up if I enjoy it. Twenty dollars later I was ready to try again. While not perfect I could see potential and I used it for about a week and cut my cigarette intake in half. After breaking it at work in a slight mishap. (It went through an industrial grinder.) I was in the market for something new.

 I wanted something durable that could take a beating. I spent my hard earned money on a Sentinel M16 mechanical mod with an iclear 30S tank. I fell in love with the M16 it was incredible. (It's not without flaws and I'll review the M16 later and talk about it in depth.) I wasn't as big of a fan of the iclear 30s. (Also a future review.) I still use my iclear 30s in certain situations with great results, and I managed to quit smoking cigarettes all together.

 I recently tried my first RDA and I'm having a blast with it and I'm enjoying dripping a lot more than I ever thought I would. With all the different coil designs and wick options it's a virtual playground for me and my experimental mind.

Please join me as I continue to experiment and review all thing vaping. I'm always available to answer questions and I love feedback as we push the limits in search of the perfect smoke. Thanks for reading,

Ace Vapor













No comments:

Post a Comment