Ace Vapor

Ace Vapor

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Review Joost Vapors Caramel Candy E-liquid

A while back I purchased a Caramel Candy e-liquid from Joost Vapor and absolutely loved it. I went back a few days later and bought a bigger bottle. Since it's what I'm vaping today I decided to give it a review.

 I must admit I love Caramel and was the original reason that I bought this liquid. If I remember right Joost Vapor e-liquids is 38% VG in their standard blend. I recommend letting this juice steep for a good five days before using. This allows the caramel flavor to disperse throughout the bottle.

Taste - The flavor of this e-liquid is bold at first and then mellows to a nice full finish. I wouldn't be surprised if their was a few drops of vanilla in this blend to round out the rough edges. This has become my flavor of choice when working all day on the computer.

Throat Hit - I get very little throat hit from this liquid. Using my Sentinel M16 I can usually get a decent throat hit, but this blend is just too polite to hit your throat. It's more of a throat massage than a hit.

Vapor - I get nice vape from this blend, which is what I would expect. I can take a nice hit and not make it look like Cheech and Chong's car. Again this is designed for an all day vape experience.

Overall - This has to be one of my favorite juices and at $13.99 for a 30ml bottle it works out to $0.47 a ml. A very fair price for such a good quality blend. I would recommend it to anybody that's a fan of coffee e-liquids or somebody wanting a good all day vape.

Thanks for reading and Vape Away,

Ace Vapor

No comments:

Post a Comment