Ace Vapor

Ace Vapor

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Review Mister E-liquid Jade Tiger

I was looking for a new liquid to try and made my way to Mister E-liquid to see what I could find. Mister E-liquid does a lot of online sales but it's a place you have to see to believe. Their clean room is something to behold. It makes hospitals look as clean as a pay by the hour motel. As someone that is majoring in Chemical Engineering I have yet to find a lab that is as clean and organized as Mister E-liquids clean room. If your ever in Grand Rapids stop in and check it out.

After looking around and sampling a few flavors I decided on the MEL exclusive Jade Tiger. I bought their stock blend in a 10ml bottle. Mister E-liquid describes the Jade Tiger as Jade Tiger is a delicious blend of Watermelon, Strawberry, Pineapple, and a hint of coconut (barely detectable).  This is a brand new Juice from MEL and we are proud to have created Jade Tiger!  It really is a wonderful flavor. This juice will speak for itself.

 I recommend steeping your liquids. Steeping time varies by type of liquid and I will cover that in a later post. This liquid I let steep for two days before trying. For this review I used my Grand Vapor Sentinel M-16 with a Nimbus RDA. I used a regular micro dual coil design with cotton for the wick. I tried to make it just a standard dripping design that most people use. I purchased the liquid in their standard formula which is 33% VG. I'm a flavor fan and when I'm vaping at home I don't go cloud chasing so this is a great everyday blend.

FLAVOR - When using this liquid the flavor is strong and well balanced. The formula wasn't just thrown together, but instead carefully crafted to give a good balance. The pineapple flavor shines and the coconut is more present than the description says creating a mellow flavor. This isn't a chain vape kind of flavor, Jade Tiger is a slow savor type of liquid, taking the time to experience all the notes that come through in the liquid.

THROAT HIT- The Jade Tiger does give a little of a throat hit, but not to the point that is causing you to cough. Instead it's the kind of throat hit that let's you know your smoking and not just sucking in air. I tend to enjoy this type of sensation.

SMOKE - Jade Tiger has decent smoke but no where close to a dense cloud. It's also not designed to give you huge amounts of smoke. It's because of the relatively low amount of VG. If you are consistently looking for huge clouds just increase the amount of VG and your good to go.

OVERALL- Overall Jade Tiger is nice juice to take some time out and chill for awhile taking the time to enjoy some great flavor. In my opinion this is not a chain vape kind of juice, it reminds me more of the Corona Beer commercials of people just relaxing on the beach. That's what I think of when I smoke this juice. The only other comment I can make is how long lasting this juice is when I drip. I get an extra four to five hits when using this liquid. Which makes it a great value as well.


Thanks for reading and enjoy the smoke,

Ace Vapor
















2 comments:

  1. We know that vapers have their own favorite style of RDA, so we understand that choice and the bonza kit are very important. Hope everyone can find the best tank and pulse dual kit for their vaping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete