Ace Vapor

Ace Vapor

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Puffin Liquids Kahluamel Review

I was running errands recently came across a new Vape Shop in Grand Rapids Michigan. GRVAPE officially opened their storefront on August 8th and since I love to stop and compare and contrast all the local shops I pulled in the parking lot to check it out. I walked in the shop and was blown away by the cleanliness of the shop. If you do your shop in almost all white and it looks clean you know your doing it right. I was hoping the owner would be as professional as his shop looked.

I've been on a roll recently finding good liquids and I was hopeful that trend would continue. I had my wife with me and we both wanted to try some juice. We were greeted by a guy behind the juice bar, so we walked over and sat down. The guy behind the bar was the owner and he took the time to ask about our tastes and what we liked and made a couple recommendations of  the brand of liquids that he created himself that he named Puffin Liquids. He asked if we wanted to try them out. I know every shop lets you try flavors, but in Grand Rapids the shops let you try those flavors on a cheap starter kit with a half charged battery. That is not how they do business at GRVAPE. He hands my wife and I, if I remember right, it was something like an EVO Twist with a iclear tank. By no means the best gear on the market but their effort was noticed and with it turned up a little and with a fully charged battery, I was actually able to taste a juice before I bought it and used it on my mod. After trying a few flavors and having a nice conversation with the owner I decided on the Kahluamel and my wife went with the CafĂ© Luha.

My wife and I got home and we watched a little TV and relaxed, trying our new liquids. I normally steep my liquids to get better flavor, but this time I was to excited to wait so I used it as soon as I got home. Let me tell you, my hot streak is alive and getting better. The taste was spot on, it was like being in a flavor tornado with notes of well balanced flavor swirling around inside my mouth. This is the reason I quit smoking cigarettes, so my taste buds can enjoy flavors like this again. The throat hit was barely there and the smoke was great and smelled as good as it tasted. After a couple hours of bliss I asked my wife who is a very light vapor what she thought. She looked at her half empty iclear30s tank and says I don't know it seems to not last very long. I just laughed at her and explained to her that for the last two hours she hadn't said a single word but just sat there and vaped. (First silence in over ten years of marriage by the way.) She agrees and says I guess your right. "Can we go get more?"

For her of course we went and got more. I look forward to having the Puffin Liquids in my everyday rotation as they are made using above average ingredients by an above average artist. Thanks for reading and I look forward to your comments and questions. Vape Nice,

Ace Vapor





No comments:

Post a Comment