Ace Vapor

Ace Vapor

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Where I've been lately.

Well it's been a while since I've written a blog and I figure I owe everybody a story as to where I've been. I've been hanging out in the land of video, making youtube videos and having a lot of fun. With the exposure from Youtube I've been able to connect to many new juice companies and find flavors I never dreamed possible to vape.

 During my time away, I realized that I missed writing. So I decided that I'm going to find time to do more blogs and possible less videos. I know it will be hard work to find the time, but I think the vaping community is worth it.

I know this is a short blog and excuse but I want to get into writing blogs, so look for them within the next day or so.

Thanks as always,

Ace Vapor

No comments:

Post a Comment