Ace Vapor

Ace Vapor

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Finalist for Dessert Flavor of the Year 2014


Of all the categories in this year’s awards this is my favorite. I love dessert and I love dessert vapes. I had a ton of different juices to choose from and I finally made it to the top 5 and every one of these juices deserve an award, but there can only be one. Here are the finalist in alphabetical order.

#1 Charmed Vapors Lemonberry Pie – This is a wonderful strawberry pie with a graham cracker crust taste, but the genius comes from the addition of lemon. The Lemon is used to enhance the strawberry and make it explode on your taste buds. A very well crafted vape that will satisfy everybody.

#2 CnA Vapor Moose tracks – Just like the ice cream only better. Another favorite from their signature line that explodes with flavor and tastes EXACTLY like the ice cream flavor. The combination of so many flavor without a muddled taste is remarkable.

#3 Drip Clouds Brandi’s MidnightSnack - Drip Clouds is the Max VG with max flavor. I can’t believe how much complexity and flavor notes you can find in this juice. I know several people that say this is their all-time favorite Drip Clouds juice. I find it hard to disagree with them. If you enjoy tasting many different flavors in one vape this is one to try.

#4 Stella Blues Vapor DezertedThis is a great vape. The warm sweet caramel blends nicely with the salty caramel as it’s drizzled over vanilla ice cream. At higher wattage this juice is to die for. I’ve talked about this juice a lot of the year and for good reason.

#5 Suicide Bunnies Mother’s MilkI can’t think of a juice on the market today that has been copied or imitated more than Mother’s Milk. It was the original and set the bar high in the dessert category. It sounds simple in design but the execution is flawless. A true work of art.

            So there is the Finalists in the Dessert Category and if this is all I could vape for the rest of my life, I would be a happy man. Please check out my previous posts to see what other categories are coming up.  Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment