Ace Vapor

Ace Vapor

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Top 5 Most Vaped Juices for October


            I was downstairs in my office the other day and I picked up a bottle of Skittles flavor from Cna Vapor. I’ve remembered doing a review on it a couple months ago, but here it is sitting on my shelf half full. I spent the rest of the day vaping Skittles until it was almost gone.

            In the last two months I’ve sampled well over a hundred different juices. That’s almost two new flavors a day. I would say about eighty percent of them I found to be good to great. That being said there is no way I could vape all of them in my free time. My daily routine is to go down to my office and grab about five bottles of juice that I want to vape that day. There is no rhyme or reason I just pick what peaks my interest and go on with my day.

            This leads me to today’s topic. What are my top five most vaped juices for October. The funny thing is you won’t find them on the upcoming November list because I finished each and every one of them. So without any more rambling on my part here is the top five most vaped juices for October in alphabetical order.

 

#1 CnA Vapor Moose Tracks – If you’ve ever enjoyed a big bowl of Moose Tracks Ice Cream, then you’ve tasted this vape. It’s a perfect match and goes great with coffee first thing in the morning. I usually vape it at around fifty to sixty watts and pause what I’m doing to enjoy the warm blend of creamy chocolate and sweet caramel. Then you can taste the delicate Macadamia Nuts that add another layer to the mouth party. At the end it finishes cleanly with the taste of French Vanilla Ice Cream that makes you want to vape more. I must say the CnA Vapor Signature Line is, in my opinion, the most underrated premium line on the market, but they must be allowed full steeping time to reach their full potential. (Video Review Here)

 

#2 Derby City Flavor Raspberry LinzerMacaroon - From the first second I sampled this juice I knew it was a winner. The complexity of this vape is incredible. I spent the first half hour chain vaping and savoring the perfect blend of Raspberry and Almond. It’s like a symphony in my mouth. The best part of this juice is that you never get bored or tired of it. The only reason I stopped vaping it was because I emptied the bottle. After trying hundreds of juices I still have never vaped anything that tastes even slightly close to this elixir. A credit to the creativity of this company and I hope to order more from them soon. (Video Review Here)

 

#3 Drip Clouds Brandi’s MidnightSnack – Drip Clouds is a competition level Max VG juice. Almost every max VG juice that I’ve tried you have to struggle to find the flavor. Not with Drip Clouds. The flavor is as good as or better than most 50/50 blends. The peanut butter stands out throughout the vape, but you can still get loads of other flavor notes. You can taste sweet, almost fruity notes and a creamy nutty finish. The higher the wattage the more you can taste the accent flavors, creating a superior vaping sensation. Truly a masterpiece. (Video Review Here)

 

#4 GR Vape Stay Puffed – After 3 dessert vapes in a row I’m sure you thought there was a trend going, but Stay Puff has again broken the pattern. This is a fruity vape that I can vape all day long. It is a delicate balance of Tangerine, Cotton Candy, and Ecto-Cooler. The tangerine is the standout. If your ever making your own juice and using orange. Skip it and add tangerine and it will blow you mind. I can’t say enough about this juice, the balance is top notch and you can taste each and every flavor without a hint of it being muddled. Vaping this makes me happy. (Video Review Here)

 

#5 Stella Blues Vapor Grandma’s Goods – I vape Stella Blues Vapor every day, but when I tried Grandma’s Goods I stopped what I was doing and sat down to savor this feel good vape. The concept sounds simple just a good old fashioned apple pie, but this is Stella Blues and they don’t do simple and easy. This tastes exactly like somebody took the time to make a dough by hand and spend the rest of the day making the most delicious apple pie you’ve ever had. You can taste the love and passion that went into making this juice. (Video Review Here

 

            So there it is, the most vaped juices for the month of October. Please support these wonderful juice makers and thank them for all the hard work and gallons of unacceptable juice that gets thrown away creating the perfect blend for us to enjoy. Until next time Love What You Vape,

No comments:

Post a Comment