Ace Vapor

Ace Vapor

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

5 Of My Favorite YouTube Reviewers




  There are a ton of reviewers on YouTube, but who has the time to sit through hours of videos to find the good reviewers. So, I did the work, so you don’t have to. These are my top five reviewers, that I watch when I have time and want to relax for a while. A few of them I’ve never talked to, but I still enjoy the snot out of their reviews. In no particular order, my five favorite YouTube reviewers. I must admit I was disappointed I, Ace Vapor, didn’t make my own Top 5. 

#1 - Vicious Vaping Review – Vicious is a guy’s guy and somebody that I would love to go have a beer with and talk vaping. He’s not a vape snob and keeps everything simple enough that even I can understand what he’s explaining. He has a passion for vaping that all the great reviewers have and I enjoy watching his videos. 

#2  VapeLadies – Jaid and Ang are two versatile ladies that have tried just about everything and reviewed it. Mods, Juice, RDAs, tutorial, they do it all. They are very engaging and I find myself smiling while watching their videos. I will admit I’m jealous that they can build coils better than I can. 

#3 Ruby Roo – Ruby does very well made videos and she is more than happy to tell you like it is. If she doesn’t like something, she will let you know. That is necessary for any great reviewer. Her knowledge is awesome and she can talk about any subject.  

#4 Vaping with Twisted420 – A cool guy that throws a ton of info at you but is so entertaining you don’t realize your learning stuff. His Mod and RDA reviews are outstanding and I have spent hours watching his reviews. Again another guy that I would love to have a beer with. 

#5  Gore Gore BritneyBritney is one of my favorite reviewers because she has a goofy personality that I enjoy and she knows a ton about vaping, but it all comes from experience not from reading a ton of websites. Plus it doesn’t hurt that she’s as cute as a bunny hugging a puppy. She never talks down to people and tries to inform and entertain at the same time, which I can say from experience, is harder than it looks.  

  So there it is some of my favorite YouTube reviewers to watch and enjoy. Let me know what you think.
Ace Vapor

No comments:

Post a Comment