Ace Vapor

Ace Vapor

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Coffee Flavor of the Year Finalists.



   I can’t start my day without coffee. I don’t know what I would do. I love the smell, the taste, even the sight of the steam rising from the cup. Those are just some of the reasons that when I started dripping, I dripped nothing but coffee flavors for the first few weeks. It’s still something I go to often and I enjoy a good coffee vape every morning. This an important category for me and here are the five finalists for the Coffee Flavor of the Year in alphabetical order.

1 510ego.com Caramel Macchiato – This vape has all the things that you expect and love from a traditional Caramel Macchiato. A nice bitter coffee to start with a nice sweet finish to balance everything off. I’ve vaped a lot of this juice and continue to enjoy it.

2 DerbyCity Flavor Kelba’s Morning Coffee – Derby City really knows how to make a flavorful vape. This liquid is one of the reasons they call their liquids elixirs, because when I vape this I feel better. Their coffee is a great blend of coffee with a nice blend of creamy chocolate that finishes cleanly and makes you wanting for more.

3 GRVape Caramel Macchiato – This is a very true tasting Caramel Macchiato but what puts it over the top is the hints of other flavors like vanilla and Kahlua. The notes of vanilla really tie everything together and blend it so well that it goes from a morning pick me up to an all-day everyday vape.

4 MisterE-liquids GTFO – This vape features a great blend of Vanilla, Chocolate, Espresso, and Caramel. The sweet and bitter notes bounce all around your mouth and awaken your taste buds. The secret to the success of this vape is the raspberry. The fruity notes accent and compliment all the other flavors to round out this flavorful vape.

5 StellaBlues Vapor Coffee Bean – I have recently had the pleasure of trying this liquid and was instantly a fan. The least bitter of all the coffee finalists still packs a punch of flavor and complexity with the blend of coffee with a nice hint of caramel. This is truly the definition of simple done well. Nothing fancy just a great all day vape.

Hope you all enjoy the coffee finalist and look forward to more announcement. Next up the Drink Category Finalists. Until next time love what you vape,

No comments:

Post a Comment