Ace Vapor

Ace Vapor

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Candy Flavor of the Year Finalist


When it comes to the amount of flavors in a category, there are few that rival the size of the Candy category. I can’t think of a single candy bar or bag of candy that hasn’t been copied. I recently vaped a really nice Swedish Fish e-liquid. With all this competition, I had a hard time narrowing it down to the final five, but I did it and here is the list. So here they are:

#1 CnAVapor Skittles – This was one of the first flavors that I tried from CnA and it’s still great. When you vape this you can actually taste each individual color. The flavors are strong, but not overwhelming. A nice balance that makes for an enjoyable vape.

#2 GRE-liquid Ziggy Starburst – Ground Control to Major Flavor. I love the pink Starburst and that is exactly what this vape tastes like. This is my favorite vape from GR E-liquid and a great addition to this list.

#3 GRVape OPP – You down with OPP. Orange Push Pop, how can you go wrong with that flavor? I’ve tried several different companies version of Orange Push Pop and I have to say this is my favorite. GR Vape has perfected the ratio of Orange to Cream to nail the taste of my favorite Ice Cream Truck treat.

#4 JoostVapor Swagger – This juice contains a lot of fruit flavors and is fun to vape. After vaping it all day I still would consider it more of a candy than a fruit. I always have a bottle of Swagger on standby just in case the mood hits me.
#5 Vapejoose Peach Ring – Who doesn’t love that gas station favorite Peach Rings in the 2 for $1 bag. I’ve consumed more than my fair share of them as a kid and when I tried the Peach Rings from Vapejoose I was immediately transported back to those happy days of my youth. It’s a great memory for me and a great all day juice.

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more great reviews. Until next time love what you vape.

Ace Vapor

No comments:

Post a Comment